Text Therapy – For Couples and Individuals
A Cutting-edge Text Therapy Program
LCAT’s text therapy program is designed specifically for text-driven counseling, coaching and communication and utilizes a HIPAA-compliant texting application.
The program includes assessments, coaching, daily check-ins and homework.
All text communication between the client and therapist is private and secure.
When conducted by a licensed therapist, text therapy is an effective way to quickly address a broken relationship or harmful, addictive behaviors.
It is an ideal method if a couple or individual need immediate and intensive therapy.
Often times, it is challenging for a client to get on-site appointments with a therapist due to busy schedules, and therapists are usually booked up weeks in advance.
Text therapy provides counseling and coaching when you really need it from ANY location.
You also have a history of your texts in your phone so you can quickly review prior conversations.
LCAT’s app is meant only for working on issues with your therapist.
Good for a Couple That:
- Is on the verge of divorce
- Is tired of living like roommates
- Has trust or respect issues, because of an affair, addiction or some other negative behavior
- Has intimacy and connection issues, because of stress and anxiety that comes with work, kids, health or financial issues
- Wants to give it another chance
- Has a desire for a healthy, vibrant relationship where you both can help each other grow
- Likes texting
This program does not replace typical daily texting between you and your partner.
For the Individual
If you like the convenience and frequency of texting to work on your best self or specific issues, please let us know what you would like to work on, and we will determine how we can help with a customized text therapy program.
We have helped clients to make healthier choices, understand their sexual identity, communicate more successfully within interpersonal relationships, process body image insecurities, and overcome shame and/or trauma around intimacy.
We can do the same for you!
Each week you learn and implement new skills to help you:
- Improve communication and connection
- Rebuild trust and mutual respect
- Reduce anxiety
- Gain strategies to overcome bad patterns and habits
- Increase awareness about intimate pleasure techniques
- Regain intimacy and sexual desire
- Increase self esteem and self confidence
- Create a NEW way of living and loving
“I guarantee that we can make a positive impact in your interpersonal communication and sexual satisfaction within 90 days, or I will refund your money.”
– Amanda Pasciucco, LMFT, AASECT Certified Sex Therapist, and Founder of Life Coaching and Therapy
Text Therapy Program – How it Works
Meet with your therapist to review current issues, implement new goals and develop optimal strategies for long-term success.
Agree on texting timeframes. Your therapist will respond quickly. You can choose the amount of time you spend texting per week, and cancel at anytime.
Using our HIPAA-compliant texting app, you will get immediate access to a text therapist and a record of your conversation!
Learn new skills, practice the skills and receive coaching each week. Your therapist checks in daily via texts.