Anger management counseling applies cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT), and mindfulness practices to end reactivity. Our anger management counseling video will help you identify the root cause of your anger, and understand the impact of your behaviors. After these steps, we will help you develop positive and healthy behaviors to deal with anger causing issues.
Many of us learn how to yell, criticize, shame, ignore, avoid, hit or be controlling through multi-generational trauma. If you lose your temper with those at work or even your children you might show enough anger to motivate them by fear. Storing anger in the body and controlling other people has long-term negative consequences on your work, family, friendships and even your health. The core of anger management therapy consists of learning how to handle your anger in healthier ways.
- Gain techniques to effectively overcome anger issues
- Identify causes and triggers of your anger
- Understand which of your needs are not being met
- Learn practices for healthy and positive communication and how to end reactivity
- Counseling includes cognitive and behavioral therapies combined with the practice of mindfulness and compassionate acceptance
Time: 30 minutes
You will receive an email with a link to the video after the purchase is completed.
How to Stop Feeling Angry at Your Ex