#thirteenreasonswhy you should see a sex therapist.
1. Most couples issues are sex related anyway!
2. Sex is an overlooked source of eating disorder issues.
3. Because you are embarrassed about your body.
4. Spruce up your routine sex life with your partner.
5. To find out what turns you on.
6. Explore your sensuality and what that means to you.
7. Find juiciness within your mundane life.
8. To love how your body looks naked.
9. Because learning the human anatomy and how it works for pleasure is interesting!
10. You’re not having sex with your partner daily!
11. To get more powerful and frequent orgasms.
12. Introduction into alternative lifestyles.
13. To learn how to become tantric.