Yoga For Better Sex & Satisfaction
We know that yoga is popular, and yoga for better sex is a topic that is often asked about.
This blog will help you understand the ways in which body postures can help pleasure outcomes.
Put yoga into your schedule daily, or else you won’t see progress.
Similarly, when you have a ritual… it’s more likely to stick with it!
Begin to follow the poses so you can have yoga and get your desired result of better sex! Similarly, if you have been waiting for your partner(s) to start practicing with you, this may be something that motivates them.
- Stretches entire body – including hands and feet
- Lengthens spine
- Works the thigh muscles
- Tones your core
- Lengthens the spine and back muscles
- Full-body engagement
- Increases blood flow through the body
- Strengthens butt, thighs, and some core
- Stretches upper body
- Lengthen spine
- Engages pelvis and blood flow which promotes orgasm
- Engages belly breathing for better oxygen intake
- Blood flow to pelvic region
- Allows for relaxation
HAPPY BABY POSE
- Opens hips and works the inner thighs
- Releases tension in the upper body
- Hips thrusting in the air to work on strength
- Helps with core strength for stamina
These are some common poses that are practiced to increase blood flow and strength. Similarly, yoga for better sex is one of the main reasons that people have told me they started going to class to begin with!
Whatever your reason for practicing yoga, recognize that there are benefits beyond the poses!
If you have any questions, or for clients hoping to take their intimate lives to the next level through personalized sessions on YOUR terms, learn more about our Text Therapy Program.
Life Coaching and Therapy (LCAT) is a relationship coaching and sex therapy practice that transforms our clients lives through our flexible, multi-technique approach and pleasure-skills training provided by systemically-trained and licensed therapists!
Our team of compassionate, licensed therapists and certified sex therapists help Millennials and Baby Boomers alike who visit us for a variety of relationship, intimacy and sex problems.
LCAT provides on-site appointments, as well as video chat and text therapy programs.
Learn more about how LCAT can help improve your life at What We Do.