How To Know If You Have Erection Issues
Sex Therapist ANSWERS How to know if you have erection issues! And issues about ejaculation and ejaculate. This will answer your questions.
So, you are here because you want to know how to know if you have erection issues.
You may be asking yourself “How to know if you have erection issues” just like many of our viewers have done! Because How to know if you have erection issues is so specific, I am going to give you the real talk… 6 TIPS … like a cheat sheet to the answer!
In this video I will answer “How to know if you have erection issues” and if you think your marriage is not surviving and you need more intimacy, I am giving you my “Pleasure Practice E Guide”
How to know if you have erection issues… answered by a certified sex therapist!
Concerned about your ejaculation?
So are MANY of my clients!
Amanda Pasciucco, an AASECT certified sex therapist, shares her tips to success! Watch now!
Follow us on social:
“Solutions for Erection and Ejaculation Issues”
Webinar on Sunday, August 23rd at 7 PM EST
- Is your anxiety getting in the way of your sex?
- Are you performing at optimum levels?
- Are you struggling with getting physically aroused with your long-term partner?
- If porn seems to be the only thing that turns you on, it is time to update your performance and pleasure techniques so your mind can control your body.
Through systemic, Tantra sex therapy techniques, you will learn new ways to connect with your partner.
This Webinar will help you:
- Provide psychoeducation to assess if you or your partner has erectile dysfunction.
- Understand the systemic shame in the inability to obtain and maintain erections.
- Obtain specific suggestions to solve the emotional distress or embarrassment of ejaculating before desired.
Bonus for signing up, you will receive:
- 1 FREE email question to Amanda
- Recording of live program
- Document on Parts Theory – Amanda’s life hack for fantasy in long-term romantic relationships
Hurry, reserve your spot today!
Webinar is 60 minutes with Q&A
Must be 18 or older
A webinar recording will be provided
You can get more free content on relationship and sex tips by checking out my Youtube Channel – The Sex Healer.
If you know someone that would benefit from this information, feel free to share it.
Life Coaching and Therapy (LCAT) is a relationship coaching and sex therapy practice that transforms our clients lives through our flexible, multi-technique approach and pleasure-skills training provided by systemically-trained and licensed therapists!
Our team of compassionate, licensed therapists and certified sex therapists help Millennials and Baby Boomers alike who visit us for a variety of relationship, intimacy and sex problems.
LCAT provides on-site appointments, as well as video chat and text therapy programs. For clients hoping to take their intimate lives to the next level through personalized coaching on YOUR terms, learn more about our Text Therapy Program.
Learn more about how LCAT can help improve your life at What We Do.
Call or text us at 203-733-9600 or make an appointment.