Erectile Dysfunction Therapist Solutions for Valentine’s Day
Erectile dysfunction and Valentine’s Day can be a hard problem. Valentine’s Day – celebrated on February 14th – is dedicated to expressing love and affection to those that are important to us.
Today, we are going to talk about things to do instead of focusing on your erectile dysfunction for Valentine’s day.
Here are a few ideas for Valentine’s Day to do instead of having sex,
- Valentines Crafts: Provide some ideas to your partner for DIY Valentines, such as homemade wreaths and decor for the home. Erotic energy is also creative energy!
- Read traditions: What are the origins of Valentine’s Day customs around the world! Some people really enjoy the story and this is such a great distraction from erectile dysfunction on the holiday.
- Gift ideas: Share some thoughtful gift ideas with your significant other, such as massage coupons, a romantic getaway, or a special piece of art you make together.
- Date night ideas: Offer suggestions for unique date night ideas, such as a cooking class, a cheese tasting, or an escape room. Don’t focus on intimacy.
Remember to keep your partner in mind while you customize your plans for Valentine’s Day to be relevant and interesting. Also… keep in mind that Valentine’s Day is not the only day to be gracious and caring for your partner. In long-lasting relationships that have high levels of sexual satisfaction, these individuals report celebrating their love daily.
How to Prevent Erectile Dysfunction?
There are things to do to work on your erectile dysfunction, yet wait until Valentine’s Day and the pressure is over.
Making small, long-lasting adjustments is an integral part of enhancing general health.
To reduce your risk of ED, consider the following:
- Medical condition management,
- Reduce stress,
- Exercise about 4x/week,
- Keep your weight where you feel most comfortable,
- Eat balanced meals (not just fatty foods)
- Seek help if experiencing anxiety or depression,
- Stop drinking and smoking!
Sometimes it’s hard to be honest about your struggles with erectile disorders.
However, seeing a doctor is essential if you cannot get or maintain an erection. Your symptoms might not be related to ED yet a medical thing! Your doctor can do several procedures to rule out or confirm the presence of any of other disorders.
Although dealing with ED symptoms can be unpleasant and even shameful, numerous services are available to help.
All adults have the right to enjoy sex, and a few bumps on the road doesn’t mean your penis is broken. It happens to more men than you think and there is a solution for most cases.
Sometimes, if you are struggling with ED, you are putting so much pressure on your penis.
Curious to start your journey?
About Life Coaching and Therapy
Life Coaching and Therapy (LCAT) is a therapy and coaching practice that transforms our clients lives through our flexible. Multi-technique approach and pleasure-skills training provided by systematically-trained and licensed therapists!
Our team of compassionate, licensed therapists and certified sex therapists help all clients who visit us for a variety of personal, relationship, intimacy and sex problems.
LCAT provides on-site appointments, as well as video chat and text therapy programs.
Learn more about how LCAT can help improve your life at What We Do.