Couples Sex is Unique!
Couples sex is unique to each partnership, and often important!
The thing is couples sex varies in your lifetime between you and a partner.
Couples sex vary by individuals desires, yet we can agree it is often when both individuals are pleased and the relationship is thriving and growing.
If you’re not in the habit of discussing couples sex, why not give it a try?
For couples sex enhancements… continue reading!
Step 1: Go to google drive, and start a shared drive with your partner(s)!
There’s something magical about writing down your hopes and fantasies.
They tend to come true!
Step 2: Plan Ahead!
- Plan a weekly date night – for sex!
- Plan another night for talking about maintenance conversations
- What do we have to buy?
- Is something broken in the house?
- Bills? Changes? Requests?
Step 3: Work on yourself because growing is attractive!
- Experience vulnerability – a major component in intimacy.
- Learn about your own body and pleasure in solo sex!
Step 4: Support your partner by using reflective listening!
- What I think I hear you saying is _____. Is that close?
Step 5: Don’t blame your partner!
- Couples sex is better when we as a couple are co creating with the world.
- We are not in charge of the world… yet we get to be in charge of what we say, think, and even prune and develop.
If nothing else, use your imagination and fantasies you would like to try to make new couples sex experiences. Ask yourself: does my inner _____ (Stripper) really vibe with your inner _____ (Romantic).
Maybe… or maybe not.
It is good to know that those two are not going to enjoy showing up together in life or in the bedroom.
If you have any questions, or for clients hoping to take their intimate lives to the next level through personalized sessions on YOUR terms, learn more about our Text Therapy Program.
Life Coaching and Therapy (LCAT) is a relationship coaching and sex therapy practice that transforms our clients lives through our flexible, multi-technique approach and pleasure-skills training provided by systemically-trained and licensed therapists!
Our team of compassionate, licensed therapists and certified sex therapists help Millennials and Baby Boomers alike who visit us for a variety of relationship, intimacy and sex problems.
LCAT provides on-site appointments, as well as video chat and text therapy programs.
Learn more about how LCAT can help improve your life at What We Do.
Call us at 203-733-9600 and press 0 to leave a message, or make an appointment.